Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm SO Over It!~

I know I usually don't post news as my blog post.  I have done it occasionally but don't like to , as most of it is negative, and anti- Christian.  Well. I just can't help myself today.  The number one news story on YAHOO! today is ...........now before you guess, No it's not Moammar Gaddafi's assassination, the President's health care program,   or   any election coverage.  Nope.  It's "Christina Aguilera goes on a date without PANTS."  .  Yes.  This is the number one item of interest on the news this afternoon.  Why?  Who cares??!?  Stars in Hollywood  partying sans panties is not a news item. ( At least, not anymore, lol!)  Remember the Britney Spears limo incident?  But, really, even if you hadn't heard of that particular fiasco, or even keep up with ANY of it,  would you CARE?  Sheesh.  Seriously, there is sooooooo much stuff going on in the world today, that I can't believe that even merits news space at all!  Of course, you have to also note that one of the other top stories was "Lindsay Lohan breaks community service agreement, and violates her parole".  And although I agree it is sad to see this once-cute Disney star ruin her life,  I do not need play by play reports of it on the news.   So,  if any of you news reporters are reading( ha ha)  how about some real "news" ?  Like what third graders are eating in school cafeterias for lunch this week?  "Cause that 's about how interesting this other stuff has been today. Ugggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment