Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Every Now and Then~

Here a while back I posted some funny everyday holidays on my blog.  I thought it would be fun to check back in with their website again and see what holiday today is.  Well, here it is.  Today is ........"Toot Your Flute" day.  Now where I come from , this expression means to kinda' brag on yourself.  As in,  "Well, aren't we tooting our own flute today?".  In general this is probably not a good practice, but I think everyone should be allowed to "Toot their Flute" occasionally.  So, today's the day!  If you read my post, I want you to leave me a comment with one thing you think is great about yourself, or that you  are proud of for accomplishing.  Let's show ourselves some love today, and maybe boost our own confidence just a little.  So come on "Toot Your Flute!".

Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment