Monday, September 19, 2011

Row Your Own Boat~

Okay.  I have a question.  If you are accusing someone of "judging"  you, and saying they are a bad person because of it,  aren't YOU judging them?  Should we even make comments about other people and their actions?  I guess I'm confused as to the appropriate place to say things about others.  I was always taught that if you didn't have anything nice to say, then NOT to say anything, and that GOD is our judge.  But people seem to be using FaceBook as a platform to say all kinds of things, and then they use the "GOD is my judge " statement to make what they are saying okay.  I think the world would be a whole lot better if maybe we kept more of our opinions to ourselves.  And if you wouldn't say it to a person's face, then don't say it on FB.  Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment