Saturday, November 20, 2010

Two Evils

Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.- Jerrry Garcia

Have  you ever heard someone say , of a certain situation, "I had to do that, I had no other choice." ? I've never really understood that statement.  I've been in some terrible situations, as I'm sure a lot of you have.  But, I think what people mean is, the other choice to them is unchoosable.  There are always other things we can choose, they may not be easy, they may require hard work,or changing our lives in ways that seem impossible, but with God's help we can choose to do well, to do right, to do what seems undoable.  Let us pray , that in every situation, God gives us the strength to do the impossible, the right, the worthy, not the lesser of two evils, but no evil at all!

Here's to making right choices- Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment