Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Age We Are

We are always the same age on the inside.- Gertrude Stein

If you could pick any age to be right now, what age would you choose?  Some people would probably like to go back to being younger, and the younger would probably like to be all grown up.  But, if I could pick any age to be, I would still choose to be the one I am now.  I wouldn't go back to being a teen ager for all the money in the  world, and I don't want to be any older.  I like being right here, right now. I feel like every age I have been has prepared me to be the person, and the age I am right now.  I was a pretty decent kid, I think I'm a fairly good 30-ish person, and by the time I'm old , I hope I'm great!  Let's all try to make the most of the place, person, and age we are in this moment, and maybe every day we'll get a little bit better!

Here's to today being our greatest yet- Ruby Jeanette

No comments:

Post a Comment